I'm gonna stick with 6tag!

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys think? are you gonna use the officiell Instagram app och some other third party app?

I love all of Ruby huyn's apps and the 6tag app is incredible, and Instagram have really been huge dumbasses about releasing an officiell app so i say "**** you Instagram im gonna use 6tag!".

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna use Both official and 6tag... i gave my money to Instance and as results account marked as suspicious account more than 2 months,, .. now IG account is back to normal.. so i drop Instance

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sticking with 6tag too. We all know how much effort Instance/6tag devs have put into developing them. continuous support is a form of appreciation.

Additionally, 6tag is far superior than the official IG client with way more features.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it will come down to how well designed the official app is, if feature and design wise official one is worse or same as 6tag, I'm sticking with it. Take wayy too freakin long for them to port over WP, shows their interest in the platform. Probably update their app every year or something

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry but how can you decide to stick with something if you haven't used the alternative yet? What happens if 6tag bites the dust because IG goes 180 on Rudy and wants it nixed?

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it will come down to how well designed the official app is, if feature and design wise official one is worse or same as 6tag, I'm sticking with it. Take wayy too freakin long for them to port over WP, shows their interest in the platform. Probably update their app every year or something

search on Bing for "instagram on windows phone" you can see actual pictures of the official app in action at the event.

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry but how can you decide to stick with something if you haven't used the alternative yet? What happens if 6tag bites the dust because IG goes 180 on Rudy and wants it nixed?
That was a really dumb question, if Instagram turns against Rudy then 6tag won't exist or work anymore, then ofcourse i choose Instagram but the work that Rudy and all the other developers has put in to this is worth supporting, and Instagram have worked incredibly slow on this for WP so because of that i choose 6tag!

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Will use 6tag until it gets blocked, which it will eventually when Instagram realizes that more people download 6tag than their official app.

Ftruck90

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna use Both official and 6tag... i gave my money to Instance and as results account marked as suspicious account more than 2 months,, .. now IG account is back to normal.. so i drop Instance

I'm in the same boat, account flagged because of Instance. What did you do to get it back on deck? Did you just log out of everything and leave it for a while?

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, account flagged because of Instance. What did you do to get it back on deck? Did you just log out of everything and leave it for a while?
i just logged out from every app (metrogram, Instance, inpic-windows8 and 6tag) and revoke access to 3rd party apps via logging in to Instagram website then i waited for 7 days period, it didn't work for me.. then again i waited around 18 days and logged in via Official Instagram app using Android Phone for safety reason, and checked whether hashtag are working or not by uploading some photos... finally it did work for me,, now i am continuously using 6tag without any problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes