Microsoft syncing like cream with Android

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
Starting off by saying that english is not my native language. If you dont get me in some points ill try to be more specific.

So i want Apple ecosystem like setup.
Devices:
- Surface Pro 4 (i7 16gb)
- OnePlus 5

I had been spending some time getting known to microsoft default apps. Usually I've just uninstall all the bloat for gaming but that is not the case for now.

What apps should i get known to or install, what to keep in mind? I also love good looking clean setups that has all functions easily availabe. So all tips are very welcome! 👥

I use my pc and phone on a daily basics, i dont really game or anything like that but im still interested getting back into that too. Im not working or studying so probs i wont need 365etc

please read if you are still here: i've experieced some screen tearing. Is the default drivers that comes with W10 ok? Never used a pen on my Surface so interested to get some opinions/suggestion on that.

I appriciate that if you did read this far!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
If you want an Apple like ecosystem, my first question would be, what are you looking to achieve with your setup?

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
@HeyCori More out of my devices. I mean easy access to mail, tasks etc. Better preformance and reliability, aestithics what comes to softwares. Then new interesting apps/softwares. Literally something how I can increase my productivity, even tho I don't do anything lol. And something to do would be nice too on pc (cant go out)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't do much in the way to make my Surface Go more atheistically pleasing, but here are a few things I would recommend that might make your Surface more useful.

• Install Feature updates. Version 1909 has been the least problematic on my Go.
  • Download the Your Phone app on your OnePlus. Connect it with the Your Phone app on your Pro.
    Your Phone can be unreliable sometimes but it's better than nothing
  • Use the Mail app and connect your email accounts. You can also install the Outlook app on your phone
  • Use OneDrive to sync files across devices
  • Install the new version of Edge (it will also install automatically with the 20H2 Feature update)
  • Use Edge's "Install this site as an app" feature. It's a great and can be very convenient.
  • Install TaskbarX from the Windows Store to make the taskbar more visually appealing.
    I like my taskbar at the top of the screen but you can try top or left/right side

Sorry I don't have a lot of tips. I don't do much with my Surface to make it cooler. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99