CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else loving the fact that Rudy added the feature to choose a picture from our albums? It's like saving a snap for later for when you don't have a connection or when you're on a low data plan. I've noticed that I can't screenshot snaps. Is it an app thing or a WP8 thing?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else loving the fact that Rudy added the feature to choose a picture from our albums? It's like saving a snap for later for when you don't have a connection or when you're on a low data plan. I've noticed that I can't screenshot snaps. Is it an app thing or a WP8 thing?

its an app thing

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Not able to install 6snap.
when downloading is finish it start installing the app but it always ends up in saying attention required tap here how to solve this issue.
tried on WiFi to still same issue.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I feel like an *****. Why can't I keep close range videos in focus? If I focus it, it will hold, then I hold the screen to record and it loses focus and starts recording.

I have to be doing something wrong... Lol.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
He's not talking about Swapchat though, he was referring to ChatSnap, which from what I read, never went out of the beta stage. That same developer has had a V2 version of his Instagram client in beta for ages too. Starting to notice a trend. :-/

Also, 6snap 1.2 has been submitted by Rudy, so we should expect it sometime early next week. Filters from 6tag added, plus blur and horizontal snapping. Already surpassing the official apps.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
1.2 is live in the marketplace! Supports horizontal snaps, filters and manual blur. This update now makes 6snap more feature-rich than both the iOS and Android counterparts. Woo!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon