Instagram content won't load on Wi-Fi

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have this issue? Feeds/notifications refresh and images load fine on mobile data but say "loading" or have the small loading icon displayed forever on Wi-Fi.

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
i just about to post this.. and you did it... same problem for me.. i am using Nokia Lumia 920 At&t unlock .. Amber + GDR2 Update 3 Preview...

Cant upload using over WiFi but i can upload using cellular data network... also newsfeed not loading

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Works great for me on Lumia 920, AT&T, GDR3 developer preview. As a matter of fact, it seems faster on both WiFi and cellular data after today's GDR3 update.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
i just about to post this.. and you did it... same problem for me.. i am using Nokia Lumia 920 At&t unlock .. Amber + GDR2 Update 3 Preview...

Cant upload using over WiFi but i can upload using cellular data network... also newsfeed not loading
What kind of router do you have? I'm going to put my phone in the DMZ when I get home later today, I'll report on what happens.

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Any news? I have the same problem, on my Lumia 1020.
I have both 6tag and the Instagram App downloaded whenever the other doesn't work I just go back to 6tag haha

eurochick47

May 20, 2013
Visit site
This is still happening for me too. I have to switch between Instagram and 6tag and I get "Couldn't load image" (Instagram) and blank squares (6tag). It's kind of random - sometimes if I switch to the other app, the missing photos will load (yet miss other images). I have no problems with any other app or with uploading. Seems to happen mostly on Wifi but that hasn't changed at all. It seems to only have begun after I downloaded Instagram... any insights?

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I have this same problem with Facebook on people hub and 6tag! Even my Asus Q500a with windows 8.1 won't load facebook pictures and videos. My brother's Mac and iPhone work perfectly on the same network... Please help!! Thanks!!!!

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem.... Cannot refresh feed or notifications over wifi but the cached data gets loaded ..this problem is same for Instagram and 6tag..but both work seamlessly on mobile data.
Both also works fine on my neighbour's wifi but not on my home WiFi. I tried resetting the router too but nothing worked.
Please help..thanks.

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I fixed mine after hours of reading forums and web searching. My ip address was wrong. What I did was log into my modem and change the gateway ip to any number between 2 and 200. Then I reset everything and it's working perfectly now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon