My Wi-fi Connection Is Bad From Times to Times

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I use laptop with Windows OS. I open school website and official webs from the laptop. These days the connection sometimes get slowed down before abruptly end (Wi-fi bar still display it's connected to the wi-fi but when I search things on Chrome, nothing will load, then "took to long" message will appear). When it happens, I can turn airplane mode on and off(refresh) then the connection will went optimal. But after a few minutes, the connection will slows down again until it abruptly ends. Then I repeat the airplane mode steps and it will be normal again until it went slow again. After a while it becomes a bother. For storage, I've just recently hard reset this laptop, so it's less probability that this is storage issues. I've tried the uninstall/install of network adapter steps, but to no avail. Does anyone have a guess what problem my laptop's connection might be having?

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
I am curious and surprised that why this problem persists after resetting the laptop... Because Network Reset and Bla Bla Bla... The laptop reset is always the best solution for reluctant persisting problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05