Hi everybody, thanks for this great community.

I have a inusual problem, my screen got broken and now the touchscreen is always feeling presure(by some of the glass that broke), therefore the auto lock screen functionality of the phone is not working because the phone always senses touch even if there is no hand touching it.

This is quite a problem because it uses all my battery pretty fast, even if I turn off the display with the Power button, the display switches on everytime there is a notification of any app or battery alerts, etc., and remains on until I realize(it may take hours until then) and I switch it off manually again.

So I was thinking if anybody may know any solution to my case, I was thinking more like:
    - An screenlock app that will turnoff the phone display if an especific button-or unlock code hasn't been pressed in few seconds.
    - A way to disable the phone to turn on the display everytime there is an alert. (I have the battery saving to Maximum without luck yet)

Thanks for any advice.
    01-21-2014 04:09 PM
    Other than fixing\replacing the phone, the only option you honestly have is to turn off all notifications from everything.
    01-21-2014 04:25 PM
    ^yup.

only solution: buy new phone.
    01-21-2014 05:18 PM
    Do i have to go one by one on each app or is there a way to tell the OS not to turn on the display upon a notification, just make the sound for example...
    01-21-2014 05:56 PM
    Do i have to go one by one on each app or is there a way to tell the OS not to turn on the display upon a notification, just make the sound for example...
    Yes, you would have to turn off notifications for each app. The one issue you will have though, you cant disable this for mms.
    01-21-2014 06:52 PM
    If you cover the proximity sensor, or turn the phone upside down, the screen will not turn on for notifications. Same deal if it's in your pocket.
    01-21-2014 10:49 PM
    i dont know, whether this will work for u, but u can check
    Quiet Hours | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

i never used it, but at least it says Quiet Hours.
    01-22-2014 12:28 PM
    power button not working and screen off application?
    03-01-2014 02:26 AM