Hey guys, I'm an avid user of Twitter. Unfortunately, the app drains my battery half as much as Order and Chaos! (This is a lot) I mean, am I doomed to charge my phone at two in the afternoon each day or will this ( and all the other battery sucking apps) be fixed alongside WP 8.1??
    03-24-2014 04:14 PM
    Holy cow that's crazy. Do you have notifications on for it? If you could go in and turn off any notifications you don't use it could help. If you do have notifications on, out of curiosity how many do you get a day? That could also be a big part of the reason.
    03-24-2014 04:43 PM
    Holy cow that's crazy. Do you have notifications on for it? If you could go in and turn off any notifications you don't use it could help. If you do have notifications on, out of curiosity how many do you get a day? That could also be a big part of the reason.
    I do get notifications, but only if I'm browsing twitter my battery will plummet. :C
    03-24-2014 05:48 PM
    What twitter client are you using, and have you giving other third party apps a go to see if it helps with the battery use.
    03-24-2014 06:09 PM
    What twitter client are you using, and have you giving other third party apps a go to see if it helps with the battery use.
    The official. I haven't tried third party ones because of the token limit and I don't see the point.

While I'm at it, how do I turn off notifications for new follows by default?
    03-24-2014 07:49 PM