Spread the word

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have now come across a few app developers on Twitter asking about WP and the only answers they seem to be getting is from people mocking the platform. Sometimes you also get WP developers that complain they don't earn as much as they do on iOS (but when you look at their WP app, it's usual a copy of their iOS release or some crappy app to start with, so no wonder people don't buy it).

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we could help to spread the word and if anyone sees any publishers or developers polling their followers about Windows Phone (on Twitter, Facebook, wherever you see them ...), we could share this here so people can reply and let them know. Even if you're not interested in their apps.

I'll start the ball rolling. Saw this one from Apposing today - https://twitter.com/apposing/status/458155969806340096. They develop app ideas for a few big brand names. If you're on Twitter, let's reply to their query.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
True, let's start digging through Twitter. I'm doing my best to stop the lies and FUD about the platform from people who comment in articles about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs