Anyone else finding joy in version 4.0 of Surfy?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried the demo and after a couple days of fumbling around, I bought it. Man, these devs are the truth when it comes to building a browser for Windows Phone. It seems to do everything well and very fast. Even Youtube vids. Now I see why Firefox won't build for Windows Phone. They can't compete with devs like the guys at Surfy. I'm hoping for a RT browser at some point. Good job Outcoder. You guys are in the top of the game.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Overall, The app is very good and the theme option is good (I like all my apps to use accent colour and I have set Surfy to the same). Now, if only they will change the size and design of the tab bar at the top, it will be very good. I hate the current tab bar look, it does not even remotely look like metro and looks ugly compared to the whole interface.

DanielVaughan

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kishore,

I'm the co-creator of Surfy. Just to let you know, based on your comment, today I've added an option to remove the curved corners on the browser tabs. We'll be doing some work on the sizing of tabs in the future. We're working on making Surfy better all the time, and so we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
Daniel

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Man, I just want to say thanks for your work Daniel. I didn't know a browser on my phone could be as fast as this browser is. Its clean too. Waiting for the RT version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon