Here Maps app keeps quitting

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just tried launching the Here Maps app to add a favourite to use in the Here Drive app and as soon as I try and do anything it crashes back to the launcher screen. I've reinstalled the map and restarted the phone, no change. Any ideas? I now have to add favourites using the browser on my Mac. I've checked for updates (manually as updates no longer show, that's another issue!) and it's up to date and freshly installed.

Any help appreciated.

UPDATE: Now the Drive app quits too! I now have no sat nav to use, thanks Nokia!

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a Soft reset? Of that doesn't work I think you'll most likely will have to hard reset the phone or contact Microsoft support

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think I've cured it by managing to load the Drive app long enough to turn internet connection off in the settings. So although I can't get traffic updates both apps work again. All very strange.

danielgray

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
My here drive app crashes every time I switch away from the app. It is now next to useless. Cannot change music during a journey, plus using 40% battery per hour. Battery charger cannot keep up.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I find the Web based here.com pretty good. It also has transit (bus and subway) routes too!

Posted via the WPC App for Android! on BlackBerry Z30

Dheep

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Here services were not working since yesterday. This happened after updating the Maps. The culprit was the new updated map. Deleted the maps, and Here services were back on track.
Lumia 820, WP 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon