05-30-2014 07:15 PM
274 1234 ...
tools
    I am with you man!
    Starting this on facebook as well as twitter :)
    05-29-2014 10:40 AM
    i'm in
    05-29-2014 10:44 AM
    I am in too.. word has to spread..
    05-29-2014 10:46 AM
    I'm with u guys lets do it
    I think every WP user should take part in this campaign
    05-29-2014 10:52 AM
    We'll unite. #BringBackWhatsapp
    05-29-2014 10:57 AM
    Post about this campaign and make other user in the other WhatsApp thread(the official one)
    05-29-2014 11:03 AM
    I'm in
    05-29-2014 11:06 AM
    I think Google is Playing some bad politics , they have given money to whatsapp to unpublish it from store just to stop the growth of wp 8.1
    You just made that up, didn't you?
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-29-2014 11:06 AM
    You just made that up, didn't you?

I know the conspiracy theories have been brought up before but I also think about it sometimes. We never know you know.
    #bringbackwhatsapp !!!

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    05-29-2014 11:12 AM
    I'm in. I guess it's time we can call the WhatsApp team as assholes. We have supported them enough by waiting all these years. Pulling the app from the store for no appropriate reason (Issues? Bull****; the app was usable and it can be updated and there was no need to remove it from the store) is just crossing the limits and taking advantage of the user base.
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-29-2014 11:16 AM
    I think Google is Playing some bad politics , they have given money to whatsapp to unpublish it from store just to stop the growth of wp 8.1
    Yes Google is in direct communication with a Facebook owned entity to collude and undermine the MS platform. I'm sure Facebook has no problem with one of their investments directly colluding with a competitor, which is illegal and might affect Facebook. Also Google is totally fine with potentially being slapped with hefty fines in US and Europe over a competitor that is far behind it in market share and isn't helping itself either.
    And WA is taking money from Google to remove the app, but also at the same time working with MS to bring back the app (is WA the next James Bond villain?!).

Your thought is so far-fetched on so many levels.....
    05-29-2014 11:18 AM
    I'm in.
    Had it working fine, phone froze on lock screen, soft reset the phone which then stopped any data working, hard reset it only to find it was removed from the store.
    It's really got me annoyed as its the main way I communicate with people.
    and it's been 2 weeks now, i've only experienced no whatsapp for 2 days, but its already enough for me.

Also, why is there no status update from WhatsApp or Windows?
    Why are we all left to dig for answers?
    If this was on Androis or iOS it would be officially addressed almost instantly via twitter and/or facebook.
    Why is WP left in the dark?
    giulianoreali likes this.
    05-29-2014 11:55 AM
    Count me in. Is there any specific hour of the Saturday?
    Twitter and Facebook then.
    05-29-2014 12:16 PM
    I'm down. Not on WP myself anymore, but I'm reeeally good at complaining and making sure everybody knows about it.
    tgp and Andrew Gordon like this.
    05-29-2014 12:20 PM
    I m in
    05-29-2014 12:30 PM
    Instead of This Mass Complain stuff, lets create an Online Petition, circulate it her and ask over FB...
    05-29-2014 12:53 PM
    DO invite Daniel and sam to this thread..ask them for support
    05-29-2014 12:58 PM
    I'm down. Not on WP myself anymore, but I'm reeeally good at complaining and making sure everybody knows about it.
    Hm, is it because of Xbox Music?
    05-29-2014 01:05 PM
    I'm in! Justice will be ours!!!
    05-29-2014 01:18 PM
    Are people really doing this? It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.
    05-29-2014 01:29 PM
    Are people really doing this? It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.
    Do you realize that they are trying to solve an Application, not World Peace? Its been weeks, and raising the hand to tell them, its a good way to remember that we are NOT sheeps who just pay and accept what they want, we deserve some respect as users and supporters of WP. Try to imagine there were 20% or 30% of market share...
    05-29-2014 01:32 PM
    Telegram Messenger Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Migram BETA | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The best way to show whatsapp what they're messing whit is for everyone to switch to telegram, chat that's not owned by facebook and won't sell out chats to advertisers.

And you can use telegram simultaneously on phone, tablet and pc, all on different platforms.
    05-29-2014 01:42 PM
    It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.
    So. Much. This.

WhatsApp: "Yeah, there's a problem so we pulled the app. We're going to bring it back as soon as we fix the problem. Microsoft is helping us."
    Microsoft: "Yeah, there's a problem so they pulled the app. They're going to bring it back as soon as they fix the problem. We're helping them."

You guys: "OMGWTF!??!?!?!? BRING BACK WHATSAPP!"

Them: "Um... we already said that we were, uh, working on it."

Because that's what's going to bring back WhatsApp, right, is having to deal with a bunch of rage-gasming pseudo-teens spouting off on the internet instead of focusing on fixing the problem. Sheesh.
    05-29-2014 01:47 PM
    Lol. This WhatsApp drama is ridiculous. If and when they feel its ready, it will be back. Til then, get used to it, use something else. There's literally a handful of great options that are just as good as WhatsApp and are cross platform.
    iamtim and Nandhadx like this.
    05-29-2014 01:52 PM
    WhatsApp Removed from the Windows store - Microsoft Community

Use this forum if you want to complain, at least then they'll see it instead of complaining on here to just add pages and pages to this thread.
    iamtim and patrikmore like this.
    05-29-2014 01:55 PM
274 1234 ...