#BringBackWhatsapp CAMPAIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow its gonna be 2 weeks. Seriously wtf is wrong with Whatsapp and MS ? WP grave is already half dug and if we have to wait one more week WP can be burried. We need to voice our rage indeed.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I think Google is Playing some bad politics , they have given money to whatsapp to unpublish it from store just to stop the growth of wp 8.1

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm in. I guess it's time we can call the WhatsApp team as assholes. We have supported them enough by waiting all these years. Pulling the app from the store for no appropriate reason (Issues? Bull****; the app was usable and it can be updated and there was no need to remove it from the store) is just crossing the limits and taking advantage of the user base.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I think Google is Playing some bad politics , they have given money to whatsapp to unpublish it from store just to stop the growth of wp 8.1

Yes Google is in direct communication with a Facebook owned entity to collude and undermine the MS platform. I'm sure Facebook has no problem with one of their investments directly colluding with a competitor, which is illegal and might affect Facebook. Also Google is totally fine with potentially being slapped with hefty fines in US and Europe over a competitor that is far behind it in market share and isn't helping itself either.
And WA is taking money from Google to remove the app, but also at the same time working with MS to bring back the app (is WA the next James Bond villain?!).

Your thought is so far-fetched on so many levels.....

urbangent

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm in.
Had it working fine, phone froze on lock screen, soft reset the phone which then stopped any data working, hard reset it only to find it was removed from the store.
It's really got me annoyed as its the main way I communicate with people.
and it's been 2 weeks now, i've only experienced no whatsapp for 2 days, but its already enough for me.

Also, why is there no status update from WhatsApp or Windows?
Why are we all left to dig for answers?
If this was on Androis or iOS it would be officially addressed almost instantly via twitter and/or facebook.
Why is WP left in the dark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes