[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Developers please bring The Facilty To sent Audio plzz

Guys don't ever have hopes with WhatsApp for this. I really wonder whether all the features for android will ever come to windows phone. That's why I have left all hopes with WhatsApp team coz they really ponder to android and not to any other OS platform. And this is the case with all other app developers. Look at the facebook app we have for WP its really pathetic. Instagram is still in beta more than a year. And no updates for the apps.

Breever

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Why is whatsapp so slow to open? That loading/resuming screen is making me ashamed and sad if I compare my lumia 925 to iphone5 or even nokia x2(that android thing).

Arlan Henry

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
As of around 10am EST, my Whatsapp has not been opening. The ap is subsequently greyed out on my home screen showing the number of notifications. I've only seen this before when attempting to back up my app settings. I've attempted rebooting and soft resets to no avail.

wp_ss_20150224_0002.png

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
There are no new feature added in this update. Was expecting new features in this update. WP users are always left in dark and its the case with all the developers and for all the apps.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
In conversations list/page if I dont see contacts name but number does that mean this person doesn't have WhatsApp anymore? I dont chat with her much, but just noticed her name has disappeared (only number is show). I had same store with other person too, as we chat I could make his name come up in WA

Maxwell Zwe

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Another improvement is in the naming of the photos and videos from the chats. I wasn't sure in which update this was implemented, but I just saw it recently.Bez názvu.png
The photos before the naming convention would be convoluted mess as shown, a series of random numbers and letters. After the update, the naming is similar to WP's Camera Roll.

Murthy Dhavala

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
HI,
there is an error in opening of Whats app since 2days.. though I am using the latest version on my Lumia 925 with DENIM installed. all of sudden app is not getting opened and getting back to home screen by getting closed. Hope this is forwarded to the Whats App team and they Update the App ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon