[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Another improvement is in the naming of the photos and videos from the chats.
Finally its here. Long time ago I noticed pictures from iPhone to Android (dont know about vice versa) had the original name. I just checked my WhatsApp folder and seems like since 3/5/15 (what I have) names are original (from android & ios)

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
As usual android has got the whatsapp call feature before windows and it can only be activated if you get a call from a person who has activated the calling feature on his phone.
It doesn't seem to work on my lumia 520 because on the calling phone it says that my phone is unable to receive whatsapp calls at this time,am guessing a whatsapp update is required for this atleast which i doubt will be anytime soon.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
As usual android has got the whatsapp call feature before windows and it can only be activated if you get a call from a person who has activated the calling feature on his phone.
It doesn't seem to work on my lumia 520 because on the calling phone it says that my phone is unable to receive whatsapp calls at this time,am guessing a whatsapp update is required for this atleast which i doubt will be anytime soon.

Don't expect any update before 2 months. Coz that is the time frame for the update for windows phone users. WP users are the last people to get update for all the developers.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
So guys what do you think when WP users will get calling feature?? I guess not less than 2 months, because the speed the beta is getting updated I think it will be long time that we will get update

gobi2510

May 20, 2014
Visit site
For me different tone not working,I sent mail many times but no response,I tried reinstalling in Lumia 730... Ya calling feature ws not officially released......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss