Lomogram Replaced!!

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
WTH? they replaced this with a completely different app.. is this even allowed..

why didn't they just keep the old one and give us the option of using it

the new Metamorphosa Beta is a HUGE step back from the amazing app that was Lomogram

disgusted..

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just saw that now. It updated itself to its new name. I hadn't used it in a long time so I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't posted.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
according to twitter @lomogram - the publisher Dev Rain basically replaced Lomogram with it's own app over the top of lomogram .. flat out disgraceful and utterly dishonest, the reviews were based on the older app and NOT the newer one - this seems like very suspect practice to me

Hopefully the lomogram devs can get their app out again in the store independently soon.

I've put my review rating down to 1 star and complained to Dev Rain about what they've done

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
according to twitter @lomogram - the publisher Dev Rain basically replaced Lomogram with it's own app over the top of lomogram .. flat out disgraceful and utterly dishonest, the reviews were based on the older app and NOT the newer one - this seems like very suspect practice to me

Hopefully the lomogram devs can get their app out again in the store independently soon.

I've put my review rating down to 1 star and complained to Dev Rain about what they've done

Lomogram is back in store. Yay!!!!

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
YAY!! I saw - I just downloaded it .. back to my lomogram goodness!! if any of the dev's read this THANK YOU THANK YOU .. !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon