Apps greying out

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have some apps that has greyed out yesterday. When I try to launch these apps, it gives me the loading screen which stays that way. I have tried reinstalling these apps. They worked for some time and then became greyed out again. The affected apps are,

Advanced English Dictionary
Measures Mate
Stopwatch+

The following are some screenshots of the issue:

utahuzyd.png

y8ady5as.png

Has anyone else experienced this problem or have a solution for this?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't experienced this myself, but could it be that you're running WP 8.1 DP on your device and have possibly installed these apps on your SD card? If so, try and move them over to your device's internal memory. Those apps might have issues with being executed from sd cards .Just a guess though, but well worth a try.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I am using the WP8.1 DP with these apps installed in the SD card. However, there was no issues since I installed the DP. It was only since day before yesterday that these issues started. These apps even runs for few hours after reinstalling them.

I will try moving them to phone, as you said. Thanks.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I am using the WP8.1 DP with these apps installed in the SD card. However, there was no issues since I installed the DP. It was only since day before yesterday that these issues started. These apps even runs for few hours after reinstalling them.

I will try moving them to phone, as you said. Thanks.

Might be an issue with your SD card. Check your SD card if it's corrupted in your PC using a card reader. Happened for me once in a similar way

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes