MixRadio, can you sync between devices??

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
If so, I can't figure it out. I'd like to be able to have the same station with the same "likes" and "dislikes" on 2-3 devices.

Fwiw, I'm specifically talking WP and RT, but I do also have 2 WP that don't seem to Sync at all.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Heck, I can't even "like/dislike" songs when I use Offline on Stations I created, with the RT App. This works just fine on the phone...

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have MixRadio on my WP and love it, I use it all the time. What I don't get is on my Nokia Lumia 920 I don't pay for it, but it wants me to pay for a subscription on my Windows tablet. Is it complimentary on Nokia devices? Why can't I just sign in on my tablet with my Nokia account info? I don't want to pay for it on my tablet when I get it for free on my phone.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I did figure out I wasn't signed in on the same accounts. Fixed that, but of course it doesn't give me the same taylored stations. :(

pararigger

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it currently has the capability to synced mixes between devices. I spent hours one day trying to figure out how to sync mix radio on my phone, dvp8 and laptop to no avail.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon