XboxOne Smartglass

Kaeos

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Same here... Smartglass won't run on Nokia Lumia 929.. Starts and goes to loading then resuming and back to home screen..

Runs on my Surface Pro 3 and I swore it was working on my phone this morning.. Not sure if it was something related to OneGuide but its broken now.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Reset phone..

Even tried the smartglass beta which also crashes leading me to believe this may be a backend cloud issue.

Regardless I'm glad I found this post as I almost went out and bought an iPhone today.

anon9059916

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Quote from WMPoweruser:
"We have had tips and multiple readers have confirmed that the Xbox One Smartglass app is crashing on opening on Windows Phone and also Windows 8. I can confirm setting the clock back a year allows the app to open successfully.

I myself have run into an issue with Baconit repeatedly crashing on some posts, but cant confirm yet that this is date related."

Source

Simpsoid

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Nothing official from Microsoft/Xbox as far as I'm aware but it's clearly a date-related bug in Windows SmartGlass apps. The Android app does not seem to be affected. Typical. If there's an iOS app (I don't touch Apple if I can help it) then please someone try and report back. May help a few people out.

mfcengland

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Quote from WMPoweruser:
"We have had tips and multiple readers have confirmed that the Xbox One Smartglass app is crashing on opening on Windows Phone and also Windows 8. I can confirm setting the clock back a year allows the app to open successfully.

I myself have run into an issue with Baconit repeatedly crashing on some posts, but cant confirm yet that this is date related."

Source

Just rolled back the year on my L925. The app opened and took me to a sign in page, but wouldn't let me sign in.

kwright62

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I can't get it to even load on an Icon. Uninstall and reinstall and phone restarted with no change in status. X Box 360 still works.

sunsrcheap

May 11, 2008
Visit site
I reset the date on my L Icon system time to one year earlier and I finally got a sign-in screen but it didn't work. I got a "We can't sign you in right now (0x3ea)" screen. Does anybody know if a fix for this simple problem is in the works?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon