HERE Drive+ freezing, no longer available on app store?

G

geordiegraeme

HERE Drive+ freezing, no longer available on app store

Hi, so HERE Drive+ was constantly freezing whilst using it as a Sat Nav. After much research, it appeared that the only remedy was to uninstall the offline map data and both HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ and re-install them. But, and its a big but, they aren't showing up in the Windows Phone app store. I'm running 8.1 on a 920. If as it appears HERE Maps etc aren't available, what the best app to replace them with for things like My Commute?

Thanks

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
re:

it's temporary... there was an article posted on WC a few days ago. Install SysAPP Pusher they are still there, TWO version, but only one will work on your phone but I have both before they blocked one. I don't need both but I have both and they are listed as the "same" version 4.5.2004.1

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

If you've had them installed on your phone before, you can go to the store from your phone, tap the 3 dots in lower right, then tap 'my apps' ... all the apps you've ever had on your phone will be there. Just scroll thru until you come to the HERE Maps, HERE Drive+ (they may not be together) .. tap on the app and it well guide you to where you can reinstall them ....
Source: I've done this recently on 4 phones ... running 8.1 on a 925, 735, 830, and HTC One M8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes