Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
From MS? Yes-ish, but it won't be a slab candybar. MS is working on a device codenamed 'andromeda' that will be a new form factor, not a slab candybar. I have good reason to suspect it will be a detachable dual screen clamshell device. But we don't know if that's coming this year or next.

From others? Yes, HP is reliably rumoured (and there are pictures) working on a refresh of the x3. That should come this year, probably around the time the "productivity" features are released, ie late US summer - IMO.

Non-flagships: Possibly coship, and wiley fox, although as I understand it, MSFT is moving for a shakeup of win10m (maybe moving it all to 64 bit, or windows on arm, or introducing a new hardware standard for the platform), and it may end up only being HP, until after redstone 3/Fall creators update and those are finalised and public.

Things are a bit up in the wind there, and I think right now, HP is the only OEM privy to the details.

sloth1513

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
I am holding on to hope that there will be! I shant hold my breath though!!!! I love Windows Phone and will go back as soon as I can, I just want an exciting announcement first. Is that too much to ask?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes