Hi Team,

I have installed the wp 8.1 and facing this issue. I want to report this bug to windows team but cannot find a source to do it, so posting it here if someone can look into this and remove this bug.

When we want to find the mobile number of a contact in our phone book to give it to someone we usually go to phone book and search with name. When i do this on my windows phone 8.1 it just gives the name of the contact iam searching for and no number information under it. I have to tap it and make a call and then cancel the call and find the number in the call history. This is not the case in my previous OS version of WP 8.0.

Regards,
    Nag
    06-15-2014 06:20 AM
    What you need to do next time is open people hub instead of opening the phone book in phone. Its weird how i never actually thought of this, to new users this is definitely a flaw that should be addressed immediately, people should be able to obtain their contact information on phone. I think the WP team may have prioritized calling people fast instead.
    06-15-2014 07:13 AM
    Yes thats correct. Only way to open contact card is from dialers history page or the people hub.

Its a small brainfart from MS and I hope they add this to the phonebook.

People hub lost its meaning (for me at least) since they removed the history page. I dont pin people hub anymore at all.
    06-15-2014 07:16 AM