Oonly mobile phones in People hub or somewhere else

W

WPCentral Question

Can't find the answer immediately after googling. So the story

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You're most likely in the 8.1 People Hub. If so, People>"showing some contacts" is where you should go to.

There should be an option to filter your contact list to include only those with phone numbers.

micmit

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Only mobile phones in People hub or somewhere else

Occasionally posted incomplete question as a guest .
After importing from Nokia N9 to Lumia 1020 via bluetooth , I received a mixture of hotmail emails related to my wife's account plus mobile phones.
She wants only mobile phones in People Hub or somewhere else. However all mobiles are marked as hotmail group after importing. Which means after filtering hotmail ( untick ) nothing is shown. What would be the simplest way to separate mobiles only, but with similar functionality to People hub ( searching , scrolling , jumping to certain letter names start with ). I read about groups , but group contacts seem to be like tiles.

micmit

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it is 8.1 yet. I occasionally posted incomplete question as a guest. After registering I replied to it as micmit providing more details.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Updating to 8.1 is the simplest way I know of to be able to filter mobiles, and retain the ability to have non-mobile contacts.

People Hub Groups are people you follow.

micmit

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
We are switching to other question. Isn't updating to Windows 8.1 managed by phone provider ? My understanding from googling that's 8.1 something in plans , not released yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes