SD Card Video card Problem

W

WPCentral Question

I am trying to store videos from my computer to a 64 gb MicroSD card to use with my Nook HD. 5 to 6 files will transfer and play fine. After that, the files show a file size, but no duration. These files will not play on my nook.

I have tried to save the files directly with the computer to the MicroSD card, as well as with the card inserted into the Nook and saving through the nook sync cable.

Any ideas on what to do to save more than 5 to 6 videos? (these video files are 400k to 750k)

Txgunnut

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
As an additional note, I have formatted an SD card with SDFormatter. It does not seem to have made any difference.

Please help me!

EL620

May 29, 2014
Visit site
This could be a file format issue, try converting the videos that won't play to mp4 and then transfer them to the SD card.

Txgunnut

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I used WinX DVD Platinum to copy the movies to my hard drive, then WinX AND Video Catalyst 4 to transfer the files to mp4 format. Both program's formats are having the same problems when they are copied to the SD card.

Txgunnut

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Another note: I have tried to copy the movies (mp4 format) using a laptop running Windows 7 AND a desktop running Windows 8.1 The results are the same with either system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes