Lumia 520: 8007002 error

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have a problem with my nokia lumia 520 with wp8. I have a sd card (32gb) with a lot of songs, but when I want to play one of them, i have an error message with the error 8007002. I can only play the songs that I put on my sd card recently.. I can't play the older songs. I formated my sd card two months ago because i had a lot of problems with songs in double or triple..
Somebody can help me? Please! Help!!!
(Sorry if my english isn't very good, i'm french :3 )

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Remove the SDcard, start the phone, insert SDcard & songs should index

Alternatively, move the songs OFF the SDcard, format it in the phone, move the songs back to the SDcard

TB1701

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I am getting the same error, but I recently added a new CD to the Music folder and found that a lot of the albums that were originally loaded on the SD card did not show up when I connected the phone to my Windows 7 computer. When I reloaded the albums that were missing everything looked fine as far as file structure except that I had a lot of doubles of certain songs with 0 bytes. I deleted those files, but I could not delete some of the files.

Not sure how to proceed, because I had problems when I first tried to load music on to my phone and had to reformat the card and reload all of the music. Up to this point everything has been good. I tried some of the Nokia mixRadio and found that some of the music (previously noted as missing) was no longer showing in the music list of albums or songs from that album (CD). I am sure that it is something simple, because I have not throughly gone through all of the files, or what ever you want to call it.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem on my 520. What I found is the SD card was damaged. What card have you got? If its a cheap unbranded one you bought on eBay (like I did) then yep... You really need an official one like SanDisk or Kingston

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro