Lower quality photos when uploaded to PC? Nokia Lumia 920

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Whenever I upload a photo I've taken with my phone to my PC or Facebook or any other social media, the image quality is always lower. (Whether I upload them to social media through my phone or from my PC). The white balance is always off and colors aren't as bright and vivid or even true to real life. The images look bluer and the colors just sort of washed out. On my phone my images look fantastic though. I've tried editing my photos with separate photo editing software but no matter what I do I can't get the uploaded photo to look like the image I see on my phone. This is SOO disappointing!! My color profile on my phone is set to neutral (both temperature and saturation) but the issue still remains. I tried changing the color profile to cool and natural (temperature and saturation) just to see if that's how they were being uploaded, but the images on my phone still didn't match the images on my computer. Any help??

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Is the phone a lumia, should it be set to lumia profile? Also there is a setting under setting for picture quality upload, best quality needs wifi, may help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes