Is the windows phone store going to expand?

YeMan

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I see a lot of "news" that this game and that game are now on windows, and im wondering if someday we can catch up to Apple a little. I hate that WP dont have the best games and apps everybody is playing. I hope they are trying to fix this, it would make WP perfect!

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
IOS and Android started about 6 to 7 years ago. Just the two against each other starting out. Windows Phone 8 is fairly new and is up against to other platforms that have been established. WP8 has a bigger battle to overcome than IOS and Android when they started. I can remember my first Android device, Not very many apps compared to Apple.

I had a Iphone for a few months but didn't like it much so I bought a Android phone. I was with Android from the start to last December. Even though the app selections is more I got tired of the laggyness of Android and went with the Lumia 1520 and love it. It has not been laggy at all since I got it. I did get one with the touch problem but I am getting another 1520.

At this point I will remain with Windows Phone.................

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
IOS and Android started about 6 to 7 years ago. Just the two against each other starting out. Windows Phone 8 is fairly new and is up against to other platforms that have been established. WP8 has a bigger battle to overcome than IOS and Android when they started. I can remember my first Android device, Not very many apps compared to Apple.

I had a Iphone for a few months but didn't like it much so I bought a Android phone. I was with Android from the start to last December. Even though the app selections is more I got tired of the laggyness of Android and went with the Lumia 1520 and love it. It has not been laggy at all since I got it. I did get one with the touch problem but I am getting another 1520.

At this point I will remain with Windows Phone.................

Agreed.... Love my lumia 1520 and i have games that android could only dream of having without lag

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans