Youtube videos not streaming in WIFI

Srini74

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
My home wifi is working well and i could stream videos from website like daily motion. However I could not stream any video from youtube web site ir respective of which browser i use. Also apps like metro tube do not stream or download videos. Interestingly all these videos stream in 3G very well. Whenever i use wifi, it says "sorry, we can't play this file in your phone". Please help....

bbbneo333

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Well, you're not the only one who is facing this problem. In fact, anyone who is residing in India are unable to view videos on YouTube. Don't worry, you don't have to do anything about it. The problem is with their servers.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Well, you're not the only one who is facing this problem. In fact, anyone who is residing in India are unable to view videos on YouTube. Don't worry, you don't have to do anything about it. The problem is with their servers.

Its not true I am from India and I can play video in browser as well as in app such as mytube and metrotube.
Mytube shows a warning msg that this problem is generally for BSNL user so I guess op might be a BSNL user.

dpkdayal

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Iam also facing the same problem but you can play YouTube video by changing the setting from mobile to desktop for wifi Bcz 3g network can play video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes