Nokia Lumia 925 32GB Model

Aneel9

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello Mates, This is my first post here,please excuse me i post any thing wrong.Iam just following to some of the Threads posted here but couldn't able to get the answer what i want.I just want to know is there any chances that Nokia will release 925 32GB Version in India?.If its not possible what are the alternate websites that i could able to buy from India i have searched this before but found in one of your threads like this website www.freebuyzone.com. That site doesn't looks like genuine to me i don't know actually.But where can i get that model? i mean any other alternate links to buy that model .And if any other alternates are going to be released soon let me know it so that i could wait for it comfortably.Thank you.

Last edited:

Aneel9

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your quick reply Mr.Himanshu.It seems like there are no alternates for buying 925 then as you said i will go for 920.Iam planning to buy International version,im seeing T Mobile and AT &T does carriers are constraints for updates?, and i would like to know about the upates as well, i mean depending on the carriers few devices will get fast and few will get lately.Please correct me if iam wrong and also i would like to know the warranty as well i mean if i get an international version does the warranty valid in India also?.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your quick reply Mr.Himanshu.It seems like there are no alternates for buying 925 then as you said i will go for 920.Iam planning to buy International version,im seeing T Mobile and AT &T does carriers are constraints for updates?, and i would like to know about the upates as well, i mean depending on the carriers few devices will get fast and few will get lately.Please correct me if iam wrong and also i would like to know the warranty as well i mean if i get an international version does the warranty valid in India also?.
Nope you will not get any kind of warranty for those devices in India. Regrading updates they are the slowest. Buy a lumia 920 here in india (I have one ) and they are contract/carrier free here. So they will get the update as soon as possible without the disturbance of any carrier restrictions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb