living images in lumia 520

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Recently I took a photo on my Lumia 520 and while browsing to gallery section at the top right corner of the Nokia camera app the image resembled just like a living image as shown in YouTube videos but the speed of the object in speed is faster than that is showed in videos.Is this really a living image.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
If you have windows phone 8.1 and have an older version of nokia camera , yes they are living images (somehow one could enable them by resting nokia camera ) shame Microsoft removed them from recent update and made exclusive to lumia 930/icon at moment. But I am sure they will expand this to other lumia phones later.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Recently I took a photo on my Lumia 520 and while browsing to gallery section at the top right corner of the Nokia camera app the image resembled just like a living image as shown in YouTube videos but the speed of the object in speed is faster than that is showed in videos.Is this really a living image.

I don't think that is Living Image, but if you are using the Nokia Camera, you do have Smart Sequence, which also takes several pictures in rapid succession, similar to Living Image.

They say Living Image is only supported on the Lumia 930, 1520, and Icon, but prior to recent updates, some users were able to install on other Lumias. The Nokia website FAQ about Living Image (FAQ - What is Living Image in Nokia Camera on my Lumia phone? - Nokia - USA) indicates that the topic is relevant to the following phones:

Nokia Lumia Icon,Nokia Lumia 1520,Nokia Lumia 1320,Nokia Lumia 1020,Nokia Lumia 928,Nokia Lumia 925,Nokia Lumia 920,Nokia Lumia 822,Nokia Lumia 820,Nokia Lumia 810,Nokia Lumia 635,Nokia Lumia 630,Nokia Lumia 620

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that is Living Image, but if you are using the Nokia Camera, you do have Smart Sequence, which also takes several pictures in rapid succession, similar to Living Image.

They say Living Image is only supported on the Lumia 930, 1520, and Icon, but prior to recent updates, some users were able to install on other Lumias. The Nokia website FAQ about Living Image (FAQ - What is Living Image in Nokia Camera on my Lumia phone? - Nokia - USA) indicates that the topic is relevant to the following phones:

Nokia Lumia Icon,Nokia Lumia 1520,Nokia Lumia 1320,Nokia Lumia 1020,Nokia Lumia 928,Nokia Lumia 925,Nokia Lumia 920,Nokia Lumia 822,Nokia Lumia 820,Nokia Lumia 810,Nokia Lumia 635,Nokia Lumia 630,Nokia Lumia 620

Thanks for that link. Now this give me some hope if the feature will be available for my trusty lumia 920 :)

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
As I said, what you were probably seeing were images from Smart Sequence, which is similar to Microsoft's Blink lens app.
It's not I seen a video of a Nokia developer showing living images.I tried it yesterday and every part showed in the video worked but lost clarity.I could also make a video of the feature if you really wanted to see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon