why wont my windows 10 phone take living images anymore

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi i have a nokia lumia 830 with windows 10 when i got the phone i descovered it was taking living images really cool and another thing apple didnt make and is claiming as ther own now lol was pretty cool but a few days later it stoped taking them ive turned the living image switch on and off a few times restarted many times been all over the web looking for a solution was hopefull when i updated today with the anaversery update but other than now it says in the photo setting to view as a still image but is grayed out but still taking static images verry frustrating help please

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have a nokia lumia 830 with windows 10 when i got the phone i descovered it was taking living images really cool and another thing apple didnt make and is claiming as ther own now lol was pretty cool but a few days later it stoped taking them ive turned the living image switch on and off a few times restarted many times been all over the web looking for a solution was hopefull when i updated today with the anaversery update but other than now it says in the photo setting to view as a still image but is grayed out but still taking static images verry frustrating help please

did you also check for camera app and photo app updates?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo