Cyan update gave camera problems

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. Got the cyan update with 8.1 (not DP) and was wondering if anyone has a problem using the shutter speed on the cam. I take a pic and it comes up as a blank white screen using my 1520. Anyone else with the same problem?

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. Got the cyan update with 8.1 (not DP) and was wondering if anyone has a problem using the shutter speed on the cam. I take a pic and it comes up as a blank white screen using my 1520. Anyone else with the same problem?

I wouldn't recommend messing with the shutter speed on Nokia Camera, not much benefit to it because it doesn't give you a preview of what the shot will look like.

Instead of messing with shutter speed directly, go for using more white balance, exposure and ISO until you find a suitable shutter speed.

The white blanks could be caused because you set the shutter speed to high and that lets in too much light into the sensor.

Try taking a photo on Auto, if its still a white blank it could be an app issue but if it's not then there are flaws with your shutter speed adjustment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon