Podcast App for Lumia 1320?

W

WPCentral Question

Hello, I recently got a Nokia Lumia 1320 and the 8.1 update. I got the Podcasts app, but it is super slow, and downloads ridiculously slow over WiFi. I have no idea why. App downloads are perfect from store, only the podcasts downloads really slow. And that is when it finally manages to start downloading. Meanwhile every episode that I start to download gets paused initially, for no reason at all and I cannot figure out a way to unpause it. When the phone gets locked, the downloads somehow reset and when I unlock the phone, the downloads start from teh very beginning. Can someone suggest me a good podcasts app on my phone please?

Another app that I tried was Podcast Lounge. But that is similar. When I press download in it, it queues stuff for download but only download after almost 5 minute delay. And again it is ridiculously slow. one 30 mb podcast took more than an hour to download. I have no Idea whether its my phone settings or just the apps are bad, but they are frustrating as hell. Please someone suggest me a good podcast app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills