nokia lumia 520 screen calibration issue

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

my phone miss-type the characters ... i tried to tap on M and it appears N... and so on . only happen in qwerty keyboard... I tried to recalibrate the screen but there is no option in menu...any suggestions?

jeremy powers

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
im having the same problem and the BS awnser of giving the soft/ hard reset doesnt work a real solution is needed. the bottom protion of the screen is off set to the left like this /___/ i think mine is more sever when i hit my "M" it enters a "Z". Nokia/windows really dropped the ball here by removing the calibration tool that probably would have corrected the issue. the screen im using is in fact a Nokia replacement part (it says nokia up top. somebody up top needs to release a manual calbration tool as im sure if they do the problem will quickly be resolved.. stop being managers and start working thanks!
:evil:

Moses M C Chimayi

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Also having a problem. I am having problems whenever i type using the keypad - when i want to type M it writes N in general the phone does not respond properly when i type most letters are missed, sometimes two letters are typed at once. Can you help me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes