lumia 720 screen freeze

hari pavan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Am experiencing screen freeze on my lumia 720 mobile and its very frustrating as i cannot do anything then with the phone. Since we cannot open the battery, so I had to wait till the battery power drains and restart again. This problem occurs thrice or more in a month. Currently am on 8.1 DP and this problem exists even on WP 8.
This is the only problem i face in 720 other than that its an excellent phone. I just want to know what is the solution for this problem and this could be solved if i take the phone to service center ?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
before taking to service why not try a soft reset. Long press volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself (ignore the sliding screen to power off the phone ). If this does not solve try to downgrade your device to windows phone 8.0 via nokia recovery tool (Backup all your imp data before doing this ).

AnshulJ

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
There is risk in dp because you don't get firmware update with it. This may impact on hardware working. Downgrade your phone to wp8.0 using nokia recovery tool.
Mine 720 is working smooth and fine with wp8.0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon