Please tell me can i get wp 8.1 in India for 525

anandha prabu

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi friends iam from India i had downgraded my WP 8.1 to wp8 with the help of Nokia centre in my area but they had installed Cambodia black update frimware in my phone can i able to get cyan update when it is released in India

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi friends iam from India i had downgraded my WP 8.1 to wp8 with the help of Nokia centre in my area but they had installed Cambodia black update frimware in my phone can i able to get cyan update when it is released in India

Hi Anandha,
Yes. Its not related to the locale. As long as you have Black firmware and Cyan becomes available in India for your phone model, you will get the update.

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Anandha,
Yes. Its not related to the locale. As long as you have Black firmware and Cyan becomes available in India for your phone model, you will get the update.
Correction, here. The OP said he has a Cambodia ROM. He will get Lumia Cyan when it is released in Cambodia, and not according to the schedule in India. I have my Lumia 1020 in Pakistan with a Middle East ROM. I get updated according to my ROM (Middle East) and not my region (Pakistan).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes