This is CRAZY

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hello Everyone... Ok a few weeks ago my phone was on the wall charger it heated up so hot my brother said it felt as it was going to explode.. well a few weeks ago my phone began to cut on and off... and then from then it has been rebooting itself over and over and over... ive done the following already

Nokia Care Suite Recovery
Nokia Software Recovery
Hard Reset
Soft Reset
Plugged it into the wall
let it die
took out the sim
got a new sim

someone please help me.. i dont have insurance or a warranty and i live with my elderly grandparents.. my grandmother is in the hopsital and i really need a phone...

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone... Ok a few weeks ago my phone was on the wall charger it heated up so hot my brother said it felt as it was going to explode.. well a few weeks ago my phone began to cut on and off... and then from then it has been rebooting itself over and over and over... ive done the following already

Nokia Care Suite Recovery
Nokia Software Recovery
Hard Reset
Soft Reset
Plugged it into the wall
let it die
took out the sim
got a new sim

someone please help me.. i dont have insurance or a warranty and i live with my elderly grandparents.. my grandmother is in the hopsital and i really need a phone...

If it's that urgent I would just get a really cheap normal mobile to tide you over until you can get yours sorted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk