L1520 or L930 unlocked

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Can't pick one.. Suggestions please.
If screen size doesn't matter go for Lumia 1520 but the processors on both is the same, so gaming will be equal.

On a sidenote I would like to mension that there aren't a whole lot of great games on the Windows Store, why are you going for a Windows Phone device if your only preference is gaming?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I am going upgrade to one of them from my Lumia 720..
Love ❤ the gaming experience in l720.. Of course 512mb ram..
Hate Android and doesn't think IOS ideal for a student like me..
Okay with that said you can not go wrong with either device however I would recommend Lumia 930, why?

The reason is that your name suggests you are from India, I would like to say hi as I am from a neighbor country, Pakistan.

Getting back to the topic theft, especially mobile theft is a pretty big thing in both India and Pakistan and the Lumia 1520 will most likely bulge out of your pocket all the time, while that may look cool it isn't the most secure way to carry around a phone.

If you keep your phone in a coat pocket, or in your bag I guess 1520 is okay but if you wears jeans I would recommend sticking with a 930 to make it less harder for people to pickpocket you.

Anyways in the end it is all up to you.

Kalyan Chowdary

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Okay with that said you can not go wrong with either device however I would recommend Lumia 930, why?

The reason is that your name suggests you are from India, I would like to say hi as I am from a neighbor country, Pakistan.

Getting back to the topic theft, especially mobile theft is a pretty big thing in both India and Pakistan and the Lumia 1520 will most likely bulge out of your pocket all the time, while that may look cool it isn't the most secure way to carry around a phone.

If you keep your phone in a coat pocket, or in your bag I guess 1520 is okay but if you wears jeans I would recommend sticking with a 930 to make it less harder for people to pickpocket you.

Anyways in the end it is all up to you.

Thnx for help man

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Size doesn't matter to me..
I want performance... I game alot..

I have the Nokia Lumia 1520 and I was a frequent mobile gamer before I got my laptop. All I can say is, if you are not picky with recent title, then you can go for the 1520, since WP really lacks most of the great games out there like Injustice. But don't get me wrong; there are still a few big titles out there for WP, like Modern Combat 5 and Machinarium.

My second annoyance with WP games is that most of them do not have 1080p resolution, which is quite a bummer since you'll definitely notice the difference between 1080p and 720p on screens with this size. If you go with the 930, the difference won't probably matter to you.

Anyway, if you're going to play a lot, buy the 1520 since it has a phenomenal battery life.

Lastly, size matters to me, that's why I chose to retain my 1520 and sold my Nexus 7. They are almost identical in size but I purchased MoliPlayer Pro so it can play majority of video file formats.

Kalyan Chowdary

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nokia Lumia 1520 and I was a frequent mobile gamer before I got my laptop. All I can say is, if you are not picky with recent title, then you can go for the 1520, since WP really lacks most of the great games out there like Injustice. But don't get me wrong; there are still a few big titles out there for WP, like Modern Combat 5 and Machinarium.

My second annoyance with WP games is that most of them do not have 1080p resolution, which is quite a bummer since you'll definitely notice the difference between 1080p and 720p on screens with this size. If you go with the 930, the difference won't probably matter to you.

Anyway, if you're going to play a lot, buy the 1520 since it has a phenomenal battery life.

Lastly, size matters to me, that's why I chose to retain my 1520 and sold my Nexus 7. They are almost identical in size but I purchased MoliPlayer Pro so it can play majority of video file formats.

I play most game titles on Xbox 360 and I play during traveling or in some boring classes..
Moli player is awesome and so I purchased it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes