Cortana ALpha

Nalin Khanduri1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
My Last post was at morning today about Cortana Alpha,but not a single review yet,looks like people are still shocked with the 'error' in the Update ..
Come out of the nightmare guys and till then,share your reviews about the Cortana Alpha.
How do you feeling about this mode?
pros and cons?

Shoubhik Banerjee

May 24, 2014
Visit site
My Last post was at morning today about Cortana Alpha,but not a single review yet,looks like people are still shocked with the 'error' in the Update ..
Come out of the nightmare guys and till then,share your reviews about the Cortana Alpha.
How do you feeling about this mode?
pros and cons?

Pros: I can activate Cortana with region set to India..

Con: Cortana alpha doesn't understand sh**.. I am back to Cortana beta..

Suggestion: Instead of English UK, allow Indians to choose English US for speech recognition, and things will work perfect i guess..

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Canadian here eh :p I tried Cortana Alpha and because I'm bilingual in French and English I decided to test if she understands French. I'm honestly surprised, she can understand some of the words I said in French (mostly proper names like Call Daniel for example) I thought she would of been there dying in confusing as to what I said, however she sounds so much like a robot it's ridiculous, heck I think it's WORST than the Bing responses from WP8.0

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
emepa7a5.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes