I keep getting emails from Microsoft to reconnect to Google because the accounts got disconnected... I reconnect and 5 minutes later I get that email again? What is up with that?
    This is the message:

"Reconnect to Google
    You connected Google to your Microsoft account so that you could stay in better touch with friends from both services. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to connect to your Google account lately.

Reconnecting is easy
    Luckily, you can get things working again just by checking your Google connection settings and clicking Connect Google. Sign in to Google from there, and you're done!

Reconnect now

What happened?
    You might have changed your password on Google or changed your Google privacy settings in a way that broke the connection. When you reconnect to Google, your connection settings will be restored.
    Thanks for using your Microsoft account to bring the people who matter most together in one place. You can change your connection settings anytime and find more ways to connect at https://profile.live.com/services.

See you online,

The Microsoft team"

Any one have any ideas whats wrong or how to fix it?
    08-06-2014 01:50 PM
    I thought I was the only one, but you also seem to have it, it's really annoying
    08-06-2014 02:10 PM
    Maybe another trick applied by Google to pull out customers from WP. They try their best to provide the worst experience to WP users. A fine example :youtube
    08-06-2014 02:17 PM
    I keep getting these, usually often in groups, then am okay for a long period. I wonder if the connector has outages or something.
    08-06-2014 02:27 PM
    same here. it's a random thing that happens and seems short term (day or 2) but it wrecks havoc on my calendars
    08-06-2014 02:36 PM
    Same here, it's getting annoying...Gmail emails that I delete from the phone are still unread on my PC because of the lack of sync.
    08-15-2014 11:23 AM
    Same here... been having it for a couple of months. Ive given up now and can't be bothered reconnecting it. Another excuse to ditch Google services..
    08-15-2014 01:05 PM
    Is anybody else facinmg this. Post Cyan, I am not able to sync google contacts correctly...
    Some of the contacts are just showing as <Unnamed> without nay details while some get linked to account but does not show any details
    08-15-2014 01:54 PM
    I'm not a Windows Phone user, but I do use Outlook.com on my Android phone and desktop. Getting the same thing. Constantly having to reconnect my Google account.
    RobinPaul likes this.
    08-20-2014 11:04 PM
    I'm getting the same but this is the first I've had since Feb 2015, yesterday got another one... So I reconnected my Windows Phone.
    However, (now this is the kicker...)

When I did reconnect I got a confirmation email with the title 'New sign-in from Android'!!! Google won't even acknowledge Windows Phone folk connecting to their services... WTF!!??
    05-19-2015 04:06 AM
    Yeah, that's to do with the way Windows Phone advertises itself to the Google servers.
    Best bet to avoid all these issues is to move accounts over to Microsoft. It's relatively straightforward.​
    RumoredNow and tropolite like this.
    05-19-2015 04:12 AM
    Uh yup... Cut out Google. I went all in with Microsoft and could not be happier.

Need to switch your Microsoft Account off a Gmail and onto Outlook/Live/Hotmail? You can do it without killing the account and starting a new one.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ur-device.html
    tropolite likes this.
    05-21-2015 04:47 PM
    Thanks for your thoughts guys... I've pretty well done that. Just use Gmail for advertising mail and ezines, shopping site deals etc. I just found it rude that my phone was tagged as android 😊. When I have a couple hours I'll go through the process of creating a new outlook box and change all my subscriptions to fully replace Gmail.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-21-2015 07:41 PM
    I do my business and personal on Outlook now and have a Yahoo for a burner address that can get all spammy or whatever. Yahoo is syncing just fine thus far. I do not let my burner come near my Outlook so no "Alias" or subfolder nonsense.
    05-21-2015 11:02 PM