Unable to purchase apps from WP store under WP 8.1 preview

garama

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Since I joined preview my payment option I had set for store purchases disappeared. Now everytime I wish to purchase an app am prompted to register payment method afresh. But when I log into store via web browser my payment option is available but does not allow me to purchase apps.

Anyone with similar problem and best way to solve this coz, there are apps I really need to purchase

Thanks

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Since I joined preview my payment option I had set for store purchases disappeared. Now everytime I wish to purchase an app am prompted to register payment method afresh. But when I log into store via web browser my payment option is available but does not allow me to purchase apps.

Anyone with similar problem and best way to solve this coz, there are apps I really need to purchase

Thanks
Check if your time and region is correct. On your phone. If this carries on then I'm not sure what is happening.

garama

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Guess its coz I wanted to enjoy Cortana so my setting was initially US and when she came to UK, I changed to UK coz also my phone was purchased there. Much appreciated. Now works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon