Does anyone from Microsoft read the complaints/suggestions posted on these forums?

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone from MS actually read any of these posts where their customers actually complain about their devices and features found in these devices all the while still wanting to keep these same devices??

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If your speaking about posts on here it's doubtful.
Then again a member here purported that his efforts at Microsoft were somewhat guided by input from here.
(don't quote me on this because I'm not sure)

I know that all tech businesses use certain web input from corporate guides to see trends.
I can't point to any of them, yet there have been a few threads right here that have called those statistics up.
Then again there's NASDAQ and DOW JONES...and that's what all public companies who rely on profit care about.

As far as Microsoft reading anything here...
...unless a big shot enjoys this forum as a member then I don't really believe Microsoft would be dependent on user input from here.
Just guessing...

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It would be in Microsoft's best interests to be reading through a forum site like "Windows Phone Central" because from here they would get great insight on how to fix or improve services. I would say That they do read on here. If I were a mobile OS manufacturer I would be reading the online feedback. Microsoft cannot afford to be making mistakes that will cause further loss of money, its in their best interest that they are here reading and absorbing the knowledge (may I say Windows Phone Central has a huge knowledgebase on Windows Phone user feedback, its nearly the holy grail if you will for Windows Phone user feedback they would be nuts not to be registered here).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it would be nice if they were to read the posts here. However, I would not count on it. If I had something to say that I wanted Microsoft to know, I would either post it to User Voice or one of Microsoft's official Twitter accounts.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
In the recent XBM interview, it was reported they read the Comments on the site. Whether that relates to the Comments on Articles (which are generally of poor standard hastily typed by folks who didn't read the full article or want to ask a question about something completely unrelated) or the forums, it wasn't clear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon