Geologging with Windows Phone for DSLR pictures

W

WPCentral Question

Hello everybody,

I gave the search a whirl but I could not find anything related to my issue. I am basically searching for an app to log my geo position during the day so I can geotag my DSLR pictures later on (something like "Geotag Photos Pro" for Android). I was not able to find an app for this in the store. Does anyone of you guys know an app or a workaround for this use case? I know I could buy a GPS logger but I would really like to handle this task with my phone.

Thanks for your help,
Max

mapman_yyc

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I use GPS Calculator Pro (which I can't attach a link to because I'm new here but you can search for in the store)

I use the Trip Computer to record tracklogs (with or without a cell signal) that can be exported as a GPX file. The free version works well too but the paid (PRO) app is a steal at 2 bucks and allows you to export to OneDrive.

bicomp

May 30, 2015
Visit site
For Windows Phone users there's a new app in town. Search for point4pic in the Store. It's free.

Does the GPS tracking on your phone, the track gets uploaded to your OneDrive and then via a simple desktop app you automatically tag all your photos. No time synchronization needed, it's done automatically.

bicomp

May 30, 2015
Visit site
For Windows Phone users there's a new app in town: Point4Pic (check the store)

Does the GPS tracking on your phone, the track gets uploaded to your OneDrive and then via a simple desktop app you automatically tag all your photos. No time synchronization needed, it's done automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2