Lumia 900

W

WPCentral Question

I cannot answer an incoming call while I am on the phone

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That is unusual. Biggest problem is firmware and support for the L900 is ebbing. As problems creep in, it is tougher to get help to fix things.

In any software type problem like yours, I would suggest trying easy things first:

-Have a couple of your friends stand by with phones. Have one call, then the other ring in after you answer. Try putting your call on hold and switching over. See if that extra step works.

-If it does, I feel a soft or hard reset will work for your phone. Soft reset is easy- just press your power button and volume down button together and hold it until it vibrates. Have your friends call again and see if it is working. If not, the hard reset will set your phone back to factory settings, so ensure all your contacts are backed up to your Outlook account and that you are willing to download all your apps and games again. If you are okay with that and truly want to try and fix this:

01) Go to Settings.
02) Scroll down to the About listing and tap on it.
03) At the bottom of the screen (you may have to scroll) you'll see a button titled "Reset Your Phone." Tap on it.
04) Confirm, twice, you are sure you want to reset your device.

Then, try your friends calls again after you resign back in.

At this point, if it has not cleared up- or if step one with your friends calling you could not answer with the call on hold- I would suggest finding the Nokia/Microsoft Mobile customer assistance and see if they have any suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes