I currently have The Weather Channel app on the phone but was going to load something different and wonder what you all like best for a weather app?

Thanks
    08-16-2014 04:59 PM
    Weather Flow has an awesome looking app! Love a feature in it that shuffles the pics that you want on your lock screen. Accuweather is pretty good too. I have them both.
    PPCApache likes this.
    08-16-2014 05:04 PM
    Loving Atmosphere, it's got such a nice UI!!
    08-16-2014 05:13 PM
    I use amazing weather HD nice UI ..
    08-16-2014 05:26 PM
    Blue skies for use (uk) and metro looks ! well maintain too.
    08-16-2014 05:33 PM
    I use amazing weather HD for the lock screen and Atmosphere (has an amazing UI, great metro/flat design) free trial for live tile

(currently, I'm testing out the locks screen beta app actually)
    08-16-2014 05:35 PM
    Weather Flow has an awesome looking app! Love a feature in it that shuffles the pics that you want on your lock screen. Accuweather is pretty good too. I have them both.

Totally agree, on Weather Flow used on my 630 and now on the 930 downloaded it also for my wife to use on the 630. Clean and easy to use.
    08-18-2014 09:11 AM
    I've used pretty much every single weather app in the store. Each had its advantages as well as disadvanteges. I've never found a single app, that made me go "Wow, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!"
    That was until I discovered Appy Weather. Hands down the most beautiful UI I've ever seen. It offers everything you need to know at a single glance. And if you want some more detailed information, it's right there at your finger tips. Not to mention the beautiful live tile. :) I admit, it's not the cheapest one out there, but in my opinion it's well worth the 3 bucks. You might wanna check it out. :) Appy Weather | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
    08-18-2014 09:17 AM
    I like accuweather
    08-18-2014 10:26 AM
    I've used pretty much every single weather app in the store. Each had its advantages as well as disadvanteges. I've never found a single app, that made me go "Wow, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!"
    That was until I discovered Appy Weather. Hands down the most beautiful UI I've ever seen. It offers everything you need to know at a single glance. And if you want some more detailed information, it's right there at your finger tips. Not to mention the beautiful live tile. :) I admit, it's not the cheapest one out there, but in my opinion it's well worth the 3 bucks. You might wanna check it out. :) Appy Weather | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
    Just tried Appy Weather and very impressed...thanks for the tip 😊
    08-18-2014 01:53 PM
    For anyone trying Appy Weather and on 1.0.0.2, there is a 1.0.0.3 update on its way fixing the issue where changing to any location would always return the weather for the first location on the "Locations" page. Rookie mistake.
    08-19-2014 04:35 AM
    I am currently using Color Weather and its totally amazing with the fact that it is using Forecast io. You might want to check on the windows phone app store and it is 79p:- Color Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
    08-19-2014 05:11 AM
    Forecast by Alex Wilkens - is my favourite. Uses forecast.io data so is pretty accurate for even the UK as it pulls info from the met office.
    08-19-2014 05:21 AM
    And 1.0.0.3 now out.

Guys, if you like Forecast.io, then please give Appy Weather a go. There's a 3 day trial.
    dKp1977 and gpobernardo like this.
    08-19-2014 06:55 AM
    And 1.0.0.3 now out.

Guys, if you like Forecast.io, then please give Appy Weather a go. There's a 3 day trial.
    And it's outstandingly beautiful. :)
    gpobernardo likes this.
    08-19-2014 09:19 AM
    I switched from Weather Channel to AccuWeather and noticed my data usage jumped significantly since, the only change I know of.

Has anyone else noticed this happen?
    08-19-2014 12:29 PM
    Exactly the same sentiments here. In fact, I still have 31 apps installed in my L1020, 6 are pinned to my start screen while the others are "just there", not running in the background but I'm waiting for updates to them. But among the 6 pinned weather apps, Appy Weather is surely one of the best ones I've seen. I mean, in addition to what dKp1977 said, it has the "accuracy" of forecast.io and the reliability of toast notifications for precipitation and/or snow - the only app that has these two so far! The toast notifications is a recent update (just within 24 hours before this posting).

In addition to Appy Weather, Prognoza, Weather To-Go and Weathr are also nice because of both their accuracy (for my location at least) and the option to receive toast notifications for weather conditions/severe weather alerts. You may want to check these out, too
    08-19-2014 02:02 PM
    Thank you dKp1977 :)
    08-21-2014 03:17 AM
    Just tried Appy Weather and very impressed...thanks for the tip
    Good to read!
    08-21-2014 03:18 AM
    Exactly the same sentiments here. In fact, I still have 31 apps installed in my L1020, 6 are pinned to my start screen while the others are "just there", not running in the background but I'm waiting for updates to them. But among the 6 pinned weather apps, Appy Weather is surely one of the best ones I've seen. I mean, in addition to what dKp1977 said, it has the "accuracy" of forecast.io and the reliability of toast notifications for precipitation and/or snow - the only app that has these two so far! The toast notifications is a recent update (just within 24 hours before this posting).

In addition to Appy Weather, Prognoza, Weather To-Go and Weathr are also nice because of both their accuracy (for my location at least) and the option to receive toast notifications for weather conditions/severe weather alerts. You may want to check these out, too
    Oh wow. Clearly you've done your research, and so for you to have this opinion on Appy Weather is extremely encouraging!
    gpobernardo likes this.
    08-21-2014 03:18 AM
    That was until I discovered Appy Weather. Hands down the most beautiful UI I've ever seen. It offers everything you need to know at a single glance. And if you want some more detailed information, it's right there at your finger tips. Not to mention the beautiful live tile. :) I admit, it's not the cheapest one out there, but in my opinion it's well worth the 3 bucks. You might wanna check it out. :)
    Yep, I know it's more expensive than the alternatives but hopefully the trial will demonstrate its value to prospective users.
    08-21-2014 03:20 AM
    Try Pro Weather HD
    08-21-2014 05:42 AM
    I recommend WeatherBug and Accuweather. Two of the best weather apps.
    08-27-2014 09:20 AM
    I have tried dozens but keep coming back to Weather Channel because of accuracy and content. I will say though, I keep Vieather around because of its gorgeous live tile!
    08-27-2014 11:38 AM
    I'm using Blue Skies as my weather app... It's live tile is also nice and clean...
    08-27-2014 12:33 PM