nokia lumia 8.1 preview for devlopers user for luma 625 in india :

W

WPCentral Question

i want to know the current update and list of update of 8.1 preview for devloper. so that i would know that how many update to be update for my lumia 625 in india...? my current os version is 8.10.12397.895 & firmware 3056.40000.1349.2002

pls tell me..????

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
If u want Lumia Cyan Update just downgrade DP WP 8.1 via Nokia software recovery tool. Check it now: MY 925 CONNECTED TO NSRT SHOWS CYAN FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY VIA NSRT. No Lumia Black version is shown in NSRT. Lumia Cyan is available in India for 625.
DP updates: Current version is 8.10.14157.200 and u will get a single update with all previous OS versions.

Swaati Sharma

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
thanks for reply...

i'm totally confuse, please suggest me.... i would return back to win8 and then update cyan or devloper preview 8.1 update 1.........which update is right to install????

and another ques is diff. b/w cyan update or 8.1 DP update 1 & also both firmware & os version same or not,..???

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
thanks for reply...

i'm totally confuse, please suggest me.... i would return back to win8 and then update cyan or devloper preview 8.1 update 1.........which update is right to install????

and another ques is diff. b/w cyan update or 8.1 DP update 1 & also both firmware & os version same or not,..???

I suggest you to use only commercial Lumia cyan. DP OS contains some issues without proper firmware

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
If you are using DP 8.1 then, you must downgrade to wp8 or wp8.1 (as available in Nokia software recovery tool) in order to use commercial OS. Because OS with correct or required firmware is best for Normal users.

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
There is nothing new in Lumia cyan update if u are using DP 8.1. Only thing is u get correct firmware to work with 8.1 OS
Currently 930,1520 and icon contains some Lumia cyan specific features.
FINAL SUGGESTIONS: Don't use DP OS Update if u are a normal user. If u are a developer then, u should use DP OS.
USING COMMERCIAL OS IS SAFE THAN USING DP OS (WITHOUT FIRMWARE)

Swaati Sharma

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
i want to rollback wp8 by nokia software recovery tool. but in this tool, 1.4 GB data required to download the original wp8 lumia 625 by internet but my internet connection is too slow, it is enble to download 1.4 gb data...

having any type of provisional to download this required data in my office pc and then take by pen drive and use this..??????

or any option..????

Swaati Sharma

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
today, i will go nokia care for downgrade WP8 and then intalled nokia cyan update.

can u tell me the nokia cyan os version & firmware version no. ???????
so that i will check that they will install correct version.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
today, i will go nokia care for downgrade WP8 and then intalled nokia cyan update.

can u tell me the nokia cyan os version & firmware version no. ???????
so that i will check that they will install correct version.
Firmware version-Latest version is 3058.50000.1424.0002

I would recommend you to use DP after upgrading to cyan, because after that you can have the present latest configuration- Lumia cyan+8.1+ update 1+ Cortana(Voice assistant). By the way you can install cyan at home also, no need to go to Nokia care. Just use the Nokia software recovery tool.

Download Link- http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

Install this on your PC 💻, connect your phone 📱 and install Lumia cyan. Instructions are given on the download page also. Then use DP to get update 1. It is a very simple process. :)

In the end your config-
OS version-8.10.14157.200
Firmware version- 3058.50000.1424.0002

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
There is nothing new in Lumia cyan update if u are using DP 8.1. Only thing is u get correct firmware to work with 8.1 OS
Currently 930,1520 and icon contains some Lumia cyan specific features.
FINAL SUGGESTIONS: Don't use DP OS Update if u are a normal user. If u are a developer then, u should use DP OS.
USING COMMERCIAL OS IS SAFE THAN USING DP OS (WITHOUT FIRMWARE)
You can use DP safely without any problem. Even now you don't need to downgrade. You just have to wait 2 weeks until MS releases the bitlocker fix, and you can immediately get Lumia cyan.

Swaati Sharma

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
i want to rollback wp8 by nokia software recovery tool. but in this tool, 1.4 GB data required to download the original wp8 lumia 625 by internet but my internet connection is too slow, it is enble to download 1.4 gb data...

having any type of provisional to download this required data in my office pc and then take by pen drive and use this..??????

or any option..????

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

or any option..????
Install the recovery tool on your office 🏢 PC 💻. Connect your phone 📱. It should show the Lumia cyan firmware version. Click install, tick the agreement checkbox that follows and proceed to download. When it starts downloading, if you want, you can disconnect your phone 📱. It will still download, and you can use your phone freely. After the download is complete, it will automatically start installing cyan onto the phone 📱. This installing part takes only 5 minutes. During this, you should not touch the phone, the USB cable or the PC 💻 in anyway, in case it interrupts the process. Your phone will restart automatically, and and a loading bar will show the progress on the computer screen. After 5 minutes, your phone will restart again, and the computer will give a notification to say that the process has completed. You can disconnect your phone now, it has Lumia cyan. :)
P.S. in case during the downloading part, you disconnected you phone, after downloading it will show an error. Click ok and reconnect your phone 📱. Then again click install on your PC and it will start installing cyan, as you have already downloaded the firmware.

I would suggest you to update the phone at the office itself, as the installing part is 5 minutes only. I'd you still want to copy to your home PC, let me know.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
i can't intall nokia recovery tool in my office pc due to linux os installed in office pc. if any posibility to install nokia recovery tool in linux os based pc, pl tell me????
Your office 🏢 PC 💻 uses Linux? Lol 😁. Anyway, you can't install NSRT on Linux, only on Windows. By the way, how does your office/company run word, excel,ppt etc if they are on Linux? :-o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2