Custom ROM for OnePlus One

W

WPCentral Question

Hi,

Please if anyone can help me with the Custom ROM for OnePlus One.

Regards,
Mayank

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You're in the wrong place!
Go to our sister site Android Central, or better yet, XDA Developers, which handles these kinds of things.

Also be more specific than this when you ask.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I am a Windows Phone user and fedup with Android, hence wanted to know if anyone can help me with the ROM by which I can move back to Windows Phone on my current device.

You mean like a Windows Phone ROM for OnePlus One? Honestly I don't know if there's such a thing as a Windows Phone ROM running around on the internet.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I am a Windows Phone user and fedup with Android, hence wanted to know if anyone can help me with the ROM by which I can move back to Windows Phone on my current device.

Well, for someone that has no choice but to use android. OnePlus One is your best choice if you despise google as you can disable a lot of google stuff and customize it all you want. Im thinking of getting it for my sis sometime in the future unless she comes to like windows phone. :p

But as xandros stated there really isn't such a thing as a wp rom, not yet anyway. As also mentioned earlier check xda forums, its your best bet, you might get lucky. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon