How to Mute the Music when using a Navigation App via in-car Bluetooth?

DmitriNokia

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I switched to my Nokia Lumia Icon from an iPhone not too long ago and i'm loving the phone and the platform. But i have gotten very frustrated at the inability to mute or stop my music when i'm trying to listen to the navigation directions in my car using the bluetooth system.

Essentially, whenever I connect to the bluetooth in my car it automatically starts playing my music but if I stop/pause it the Navigation direction also stop. It's very frustrating because I use the navigation app the most.

Has anyone experienced this too?

Is there a setting i'm missing? Or is there an app that can help with this issue?

VICOGameStudio

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I am glad to say I found a solution, there was an app that was very recently released that helped me get this issue sorted. I'm very happy I got everything figured out, the Windows Phone platform is getting better and better everyday. Very happy I switched over from iOS.

It's called Nav Voice Only.

If anyone else runs into this issue, here is where you can find the app; I can't post a proper link since I'm a new member but just copy and paste it without the underscore:

windowsphone_.com/en-us/store/app/nav-voice-only/bc28fb6c-7b6d-4f7e-a72f-1f9bd23b91c5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon