Moving up from the L920?

CrazyMage12

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade my phone this November and was trying to hold out for the successor to the 1020 but I've been reading Microsoft has cancelled many of it high end phones slated for release this fall. Something to do with problems with there 3d gesture support. Anyone know if they will have any new high end phones out around November? any info or links would be most appreciated

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade my phone this November and was trying to hold out for the successor to the 1020 but I've been reading Microsoft has cancelled many of it high end phones slated for release this fall. Something to do with problems with there 3d gesture support. Anyone know if they will have any new high end phones out around November? any info or links would be most appreciated

I'm in a similar boat, but my contract has been up since June.... just waiting now. Worst case scenario, I can wait until Mobile World Congress....

Pappa Ed

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Going to upgrade to cyan (eventually, right AT&T?) and wait until something I really want comes along. Still getting stellar service from my 920 and feel in no rush to change phones. The HTC looks nice but the camera kills it for me. My phone is my main shooter and the photo quality is very important to me.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
HTC's "One (M8) for Windows" is due to appear on other carriers later this year.

The 830 and 730's are due out soon, could be a downgrade, sidegrade or upgrade to the 920, we dont know.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
HTC's "One (M8) for Windows" is due to appear on other carriers later this year.

The 830 and 730's are due out soon, could be a downgrade, sidegrade or upgrade to the 920, we dont know.

LOL @ Sidegrade. You know xandros9, its been quite muffled at Microsoft since the Nokia acquisition and I have a sneaking suspicion they are up to something massive for 2015 and we'll begin to hear about it in the fall, probably during Apple's Iphone 6 announcement. I don't know if MS steps on other shows normally so that's just a guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon