I think the XBOX 🎮 Games Hub in WP 8.0 was a better one than the one available for WP 8.1 . This games hub really sucks... After getting the Xbox music and video apps updated with the user's desires being fulfilled, I think Microsoft team should now concentrate on to the games hub. The live tile with the Xbox game character was just amazing on WP 8.0. While in the present games hub what we get to see is nothing other than the refresh window where it takes really long to look for the games in our phone. It is a real pain. Many many issues with it. I hope Microsoft handles this carefully. No one would like to own a phone with bugs in the OS...
    08-29-2014 03:45 PM
    I think the XBOX 🎮 Games Hub in WP 8.0 was a better one than the one available for WP 8.1 . This games hub really sucks... After getting the Xbox music and video apps updated with the user's desires being fulfilled, I think Microsoft team should now concentrate on to the games hub. The live tile with the Xbox game character was just amazing on WP 8.0. While in the present games hub what we get to see is nothing other than the refresh window where it takes really long to look for the games in our phone. It is a real pain. Many many issues with it. I hope Microsoft handles this carefully. No one would like to own a phone with bugs in the OS...
    Yeah never really understood what happened to the games hub. I believe its still a system app as I can not find it in the store. Just wondering why its been destroyed and ignored.
    08-29-2014 03:49 PM