Windows Phone 8.1 Hidden app!

Jakub JS

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I have a Nokia Lumia 820 with Nokia Black and Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 PfD.
I installed this app a lot of months ago (when I have Windows Phone 8): "Score! World Goals".

Today I wanted to play it, so I search it on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
When find it, I saw it was already installed.
So, I try to find it on the phone... but there isn't!
The game is installed but it's hidden!

Have you any idea that it's not the hard reset? :(

Thanks

Jakub JS

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I can't download it, beacuse it's already installed.
Also if I download it manually, I can't installed it beacuse... it's already installed.
I can't open it beacuse it's hidden.
I can't unistall it beacuse it's hidden.

Last edited:

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Have the same problem with Indulged Flickr app.
I even tried reinstalling remotely through windows store from a computer. It says it will reinstall but it never does.

aemond

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes an app has a different name on the store vs. on the phone... Have you tried to find the location of the app on your phone with the help of the store? Go to the app page on the store, and bottom left you should have a "display" button.

Jakub JS

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes an app has a different name on the store vs. on the phone... Have you tried to find the location of the app on your phone with the help of the store? Go to the app page on the store, and bottom left you should have a "display" button.

Yes, I tried that, and the store send me to the start screen, not to the position where should be located the app.

Have you changed SD cards lately? I had this problem when I switched SD cards.

No, the app was installed on the phone, not on the SD card.
It became invisibile when I update my phone from Windows Phone 8.0 to Windows Phone 8.1 PfD.

Jakub JS

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Extremely strange :-\ Are other users of this app complaining for the same reason? I think you should get in touch with the dev or MS support.

I don't think this is a bug of that app, more probably it's a bug of the OS... a failure during storing of the app on the phone after the update.
I will contact MS support.

Thanks to all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire